Thursday, November 5, 2009



Hello!

I am just starting this blog, so I will tell you a little bit about what you will find here.

I love doing crafts of all kinds and plan to have a web site where you can purchase some of the items we make at Blackberry Ridge Primitives.

Look at the picture of the handbag I designed for my daughter. Of course that is my granddaughter's profile on here. I design all sorts of bags. Some of the bags may be handpainted, or machine embroidery. There is a special bag we call our " Scrapbook Design". We use different fabrics, photos and embellishments. These can be custom designed just for you ! We also design diaper bags ! Make ironing board covers !!! Etc. Etc.

We will be posting recipes, special craft ideas, or maybe even garden idea's !!!! Keep watch!!!! Have a blessed Day !!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I am so impressed with all you are doing. Maybe later I will contact you for a purse. Great blog, look forward to following it.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete